The Junkluggers is an eco-friendly junk removal company committed to the environment and the communities we serve. The amount of residential and commercial waste that ends up in landfills daily is astronomical. The Junkluggers is striving to eliminate 100% of reusable waste from landfills by the year 2025. We believe that it is critical to take care of our planet today to ensure a bright future for our children tomorrow.
The Junkluggers are a caring alternative to traditional junk removal companies with a commitment to enhancing lives, communities, and the environment by donating, upcycling, recycling, and supporting local charity partners.
What we Offer:
• Same and next-day appointments
• Tax-deductible donation receipts
• Friendly, uniformed, employees
• Five-star customer reviews
• Straightforward competitive pricing
• Full liability and auto coverage
Our CEO, Josh Cohen, founded The Junkluggers in 2004 with one truck and two goals: to reduce the amount of stuff that ends up in landfills, and to eliminate the stress that many customers experience from having unwanted stuff. Almost 15 years later, and with nearly 50 franchises across the country, The Junkluggers has helped tens of thousands of people, including those assisted by the charities we support.
How it works:
• Book online or give us a call to schedule your appointment
• Give us a 2-hour time window and we will call when we are 15 minutes away.
• Show us what you’d like removed and we will give you a free onsite estimate.
• We will remove your items then sort them for recycling and donations.
• Within 14 business days, you’ll receive a tax-deductible receipt for any items that can be donated on your behalf
Peace, Love, and Junk!